We have an appointments system at the surgery; please ensure you book a separate appointment for each person wishing to see a doctor.
- We run all our surgeries by an appointment only system. The earlier half of the a.m. surgery we have routine appointments bookable in advance, the latter half of the a.m. surgery we have appointments bookable on the day. The earlier half of the p.m. surgery are bookable on the day. The latter half of the p.m. surgery we have routine appointments bookable in advance.
- The telephones are switched over from the Out of Hours Service at 8.00am and patients should contact the surgery at this time for a “book on the day” appointment. Alternatively appointments can be booked in person at the reception desk.
- You can book appointments in advance on ‘My Health online’ website (forms to Register for My Health online are available from the surgery).
- You may now also request to book routine appointments via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent cases that cannot wait until a routine appointment is available will either be triaged by the doctor or when needed offered a same day appointment.
- Please remember that if you are fitted in as ‘extra’, this is in addition to the doctor’s full list of booked appointments: therefore there will only be sufficient time to discuss the urgent problem.